Everyone’s trust and estate plan is different because it merges together your personalized goals and objectives such as family goals, charitable intent, and other legacy desires. Our trust and estate planning team takes the time to listen to your unique situation and helps develop the best plan for you. Our team can also help your family administer your estate or trust should something happen to you.
Learn how we can help. Complete the Quick Contact form or give us a call at (712) 722-0100 to get started.
Essential Estate Planning Guide
Check out our Essential Estate Planning Guide to learn more!
What is Estate Planning?
The purpose of creating an estate plan is to decide how your assets will be distributed after your death. Unlike a verbal promise that you will help a grandchild pay for college or give a specific heirloom to one of your children, an estate plan is legally binding, giving you peace of mind that your instructions will be executed exactly as you wanted.
Benefits of Estate Planning
- Set up your estate plan to maximize tax savings.
- Relieve your heirs of the hassle of settling your estate on their own.
- Plan everything out now to avoid fighting over certain assets later.
Selecting An Executor / Trustee
For your estate plan, whom you select as your executor or trustee is one of the most important decisions you can make. Should it be a family member or a neutral third party? Working with Peoples Bank Wealth Management Group as your corporate executor / executor can benefit your family in the following ways:
- Expertise – Our team has thorough knowledge and expertise in administration, taxes, accounting, real estate, and investments.
- Stability – Peoples Bank Wealth Management Group has a team that is working to accomplish your goals and objectives. This means our clients avoid costly delays due to individual or family members’ busy lives, illness, moving, etc.
- Family Comfort – Peoples Bank Wealth Management Group can help avoid family conflicts by being an impartial third party. We provide sympathetic understanding to each family member, but are able to avoid favoring one side of the family at the expense of the other.
- Privacy – We understand that your privacy is very important to you. We ensure that your information is secure and private.
- Time & Cost – Due to our team’s considerable knowledge and experience in trust and estate administration, we help families avoid costly delays and expense during the process.
- Security – In an already difficult time, family appreciates the security that comes with knowing a competent team is in place to manage the estate or trust. Family members also appreciate having that burden taken off of their shoulders.
Why Choose Peoples Bank Wealth Management Group?
Our experienced professionals are ready to help you with all your trust and estate planning needs. We have the knowledge, tools, and solutions to help you develop a plan to accomplish your personal goals and objectives. To learn more or discuss how our team can help you, fill out the Quick Contact form to your right or give us a call at (712) 722-0100.
Check out articles from our blog to learn about Trusts & Estates!
Peoples Bank nor its representatives offer tax or legal advice. Please contact your legal or tax advisor regarding your situation.