As part of our Investment Services, Peoples Financial offers our clients access to a broad range of investment products. We’ll tailor your portfolio to reflect your comfort with risk, investing goals, and timeline.
- Mutual Funds: Investors buy shares in mutual funds, which are companies that invest in stocks and bonds.
- Stocks: Shares that represent ownership in a publicly-traded company.
- Bonds: These are essentially a loan made by the investor to a company trying to raise capital. Bonds are generally seen as less risky than stocks, though the potential rewards are lower.
- Exchange-Traded Funds: A collection of stocks and other investment products that trade on an exchange and usually come with lower fees.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT): A company that owns, operates or finances income-producing real estate. REITs provide investors with the chance to own real estate in their investment portfolio without the large capital requirements of purchasing and managing real estate properties on their own.
Why Choose Peoples Financial?
Our Infinex Financial Consultants with Peoples Financial have the experience and expertise to help you determine if the investment products that are the best fit for your goals and objectives. To learn more or discuss how our team can help you, fill out the Quick Contact form to your right or give us a call at (712) 722-0100.