Your business is your livelihood. Protect it from accidents, natural disasters, and lawsuits. The right type and amount of business insurance could make the difference between staying open and going bankrupt. Fortunately, Peoples Insurance makes it easy to find the coverage you need. As an independent agency, we offer competitively-priced business insurance for all types of companies with a specialty in contractors and mechanic/auto body shops.
What are the different types of business insurance?
Choose the amount and type of coverage you need based on your business’s specific needs and industry.
- General Liability: Appropriate for any type of business, this type of policy protects against financial loss from a variety of causes.
- Product Liability: If you manufacture or sell a product, this type of coverage will protect you against financial loss from a defective product.
- Professional Liability: If you have a service business, this type of coverage will protect you against financial loss from malpractice, errors, or negligence.
- Commercial Property: If your business owns property and physical assets, this type of coverage will protect you against loss and damage of property.
- Home-based Business: If you run your business out of your home, like a daycare, this insurance rider offers liability and business equipment protection.
- Business Owner’s: For any small business owner, this type of coverage packages all of the options you need in order to simplify and save money.
Get a business insurance quote today!
Our agents offer local expertise and a long history in the insurance industry. You want to save all you can on the cost of insurance for your business. At the same time, you can’t sacrifice the protection you need. Every business has different coverage needs, and we can design the right policy for your business. Give us a call, request a quote online, or visit one of our seven locations in Rock Valley, Lester, Sioux Center, Akron, Sheldon, or Hawarden, Iowa and Jasper, MN. Our friendly insurance agents are always happy to answer your questions and help you with the application process. We pride ourselves on offering excellent service every time you need us.