Welcome! We are so glad you want to join our discussion and connect with us!
Because our social media community is not a substitute channel for services or general questions, we invite you to contact us directly concerning our products or questions. We would be happy to help you!
Because we want to have healthy discussion, we may occasionally remove posts that we feel violate our community guidelines. Peoples Insurance also has the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of our community guidelines.
We ask that you please keep these general guidelines in mind when engaging with us through any of our social media platforms:
Privacy is important to us. Please maintain private or confidential information. Because this is a public site, NEVER post specific account details or other personal or confidential information. If we see a post or comment that contains information that could pose a risk to someone’s accounts or privacy, we will remove it. If you have a concern or question regarding your account, please contact one of our locations directly.
Stay on topic. We encourage comments that are related to the topic posted or to our page and can be useful to generate conversation. There’s no need to make multiple comments of a similar nature. If this happens, we will most likely delete most of the comments, and you could end up being blocked from future commenting on the page.
Be respectful. We may delete comments or posts that we deem to be but are not limited to the following:
- Profane – This includes the use of symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters used to suggest profane language.
- Obscene, inappropriate, graphic, explicit, indecent, threatening, discriminatory, or racial comments. We also will not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Personal attacks or harassment
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way
- Comments on threatened or actual litigation, or disputes, between you and any other person or entity
- Spam, containing or linking to other content or to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
- Those that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Solicitations or Advertisements – Including promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency. We also do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any other person, agency, or organization.
Facebook: In addition to these guidelines, we comply with Facebook's Terms of Service. By visiting our pages, you agree to do the same. These social media outlets are owned by a third party unaffiliated with Peoples Insurance. Peoples Insurance is not responsible for the privacy or security policies or other third party sites that may be linked to from within them. You participate at your own risk and take personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided.
Peoples Insurance does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for any ads, content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other material of third party sites that may be promoted via advertising within social media sites. External links on this site do not constitute official endorsement by Peoples Insurance.
Peoples Insurance Team Members: Please disclose your employment with Peoples Insurance as we want to make sure the community is aware of any biases you may have. We do not endorse engagement that isn’t from an authorized representative of Peoples Insurance.
Peoples Insurance reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.
2018 Peoples Insurance. All rights reserved.