Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process daily transactions such as checking & savings, deposits, withdrawals, payments, purchases, etc.
- Consumer & business account opening
- Consumer lending
- Engage new & existing customers to generate new business
- Customer support with digital banking services such as online & mobile banking, bill pay, E-Statements, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
The ideal candidate for this full-time position is a team player who is personable, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, adaptable and has strong communication and sales skills. A 2-4 year business-related degree or 2-4 years of related work experience preferred. Peoples Bank offers a competitive compensation package with a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should send resume with references & cover letter to:
Attn: Gary De Jager, Chief HR Officer
PO Box 158
Rock Valley, IA 51247
Peoples Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.