Peoples Bank wants to make sure your debit card is secure. MyCardRules™ is an easy-to-use secure mobile app that lets you take full control of your debit card and when, where and who uses your card. You can turn your debit card on or off, set spending limits, and get alerts, all with a few quick taps. This easy-to-use mobile app lets you set card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts.
Download the MyCardRules app from the App Store® or from Google Play™.
You can set a wide range of controls and alerts on all of your cards. For example, you can:
- Turn your debit card on or off
- Set per transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device's location
- Set parental controls and monitoring
Alerts will show up just like any other notifications you get on your mobile device.
After you download the MyCardRules app, select New User and then enter your debit card information to begin registration. You'll need to provide:
- Debit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code (usually on the back of your card)
Next, you'll create a username and password.
Once your account is created, you can log in and access the Card Details screen.
From this screen you can:
- Turn card controls on/off
- Set controls
- Manage alert preferences
- View recent transactions and more
Requires iPhone with iOS 8 or above. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Requires Android 4.1 or above. Google Play, the Google Play logo and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.