Peoples Bank Heritage Club Program is offered to very special customers - those 55 or more years of age! If you are at least 55 years old, you are eligible to join the many other customers who are already enjoying the benefits of Heritage Club.
Joining Heritage Club
Joining Heritage Club is really quite simple. You only need to meet one of the two following requirements:
- Maintain a balance of $1,500.00 in a Checking, Savings, or Money Market account.
- Deposit $15,000.00 in any combination of Certificates of Deposit or Retirement Accounts.
Benefits of Heritage Club
There are numerous benefits to being a Heritage Club Member. We are happy to share the following rewards with you:
- Free Checking - With this benefit, there is no service charge for maintaining a checking account, no minimum balance required, and you may write as many checks as you wish. This includes Checking with Interest Accounts.
- Free Checks - Personalized "Peoples Bank Branded" checks and money orders are all available to you, issued free of charge.
- ATM/Debit Card - Your own ATM/Debit Card is set up for you with any checking account at no cost.
- Safe Deposit Box Discount - Heritage Club Members are given a $3.00 deduction from the annual rental fee of any safe deposit box.
- Day Trips & Vacation Offers - Vacations, ball games, dinner theaters, stage shows, and mystery trips are planned for Heritage Club Members throughout the year at discounted prices.
- Newsletters - A free periodic newsletter is sent to each member keeping them informed of all the upcoming events and happenings of our club.
- Photocopying and Fax Service - Members receive 10 free photocopies and one free fax per month.
- Lamination - Club members are entitled to two laminations each month of any billfold item (photos, etc.) or luggage tag at no charge.
- Notary Service - Heritage Club Members may receive notarization of any documents free of charge.
- Personal Bankers - Our Personal Bankers are caring people eager to help you with all your financial needs. Just give us a call or come in with your questions - our coffee pot is always on!
- Financial Counseling - Whether you have questions on a retirement plan or trust service, we would love to help you with your questions.
- Other Activities - In addition to day trip and vacation offers, special events and activities are planned throughout the year. Guests may be invited from time to time to these events and refreshments are served. Watch your newsletter for these events.
Please contact our Heritage Club Director, Kristi Kooima, if you are interested in this wonderful program. You can contact her by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.