Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of all daily operations of bank location, including leadership of staff
- Lead lending & business development initiatives
- Generating, negotiating, underwriting & coordinating the closing of ag, commercial & consumer loans
- Becoming an active leader in the Sheldon community
- 5+ years of community banking experience
- Quality experience in a management/supervisory role
- Strong ag & commercial lending background
- Consumer banking knowledge
- Proven history of business development growth
The ideal candidate for this full-time position is a team player who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, adaptable, personal and has strong communication and sales skills. Strong preference will be given to candidates with an ag background with 5+ years of ag banking experience and/or ag related sales experience. A 4-year degree in a business or related field is preferred. Peoples Bank offers competitive wages with a benefits package.
Interested candidates should send resume with references & cover letter to:
PO Box 158
Peoples Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.