Protect your wealth and manage your investments.
This new phase of your life can be a truly enjoyable one. There will be more time to enjoy family and friends. Donít become complacent about managing your money though. Stay open to new opportunities. Learn how to make the most of your finances.
TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Take advantage of our Heritage Club - Available for all customers 55 years old and above.
- Deposit product enhancements
- Travel Opportunites
- Social Events
Contact our Trust professionals, Mike McAlpine or Brad Van Heuvelen, for a free trust consultation today.
- Leave a legacy with a trust - Our Trust Services are intended for many people at many levels, and we can help you create the legacy you want and administer your assets according to your wishes.
- Relieve your family from making difficult decisions - Decisions about the disposition of your estate, a living will, burial and funeral arrangements can be made now so your wishes will be known and your family will be relieved of making important decisions under duress.
Contact our Investment representative, Grant De Vries, for a free consultation of your current asset portfolio.
- Do not invest with someone you donít know - Scams targeted at retirees abound. Your investment opportunities should be carefully researched and verified by reputable professionals.
- Be informed - From your investments to your insurance youíll want to audit your current portfolio and policies and make the necessary changes to reflect your needs and preferences during retirement.
Rent a safe deposit box - This is a convenient place to store important items that would be difficult or impossible to replace.
Take advantage of senior discounts wherever you can, and donít be shy in asking for them.
Check out our calculators to help you enjoy your retirement while keeping on budget. They'll help you quickly determine what you need to do to stay on track with your financial goals.