Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated November 17, 2020
Please continue to check this page for any updates.
Our lobbies are open with safe social distancing practices, but an appointment is still highly encouraged. We also encourage you to utilize our drive ups, walk up window (Jasper), ATMs, and night deposit if possible. We also encourage you to use Peoples Bank Online and Mobile Banking.
Peoples Bank - Jasper, MN: Masks are required per Minnesota Governor Tim Walz's Executive Order 20-81.
Peoples Bank - Iowa locations: We are strongly encouraging masks to be worn in our Iowa bank locations per Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds' Proclamation of Emergency Section Four.
At Peoples Bank, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern you may have regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our values of Family and Community remain as strong as ever, and we are here to continue to meet all of your financial needs.
Consumer Loan Solution
We encourage you to use our Digital Banking services.
Be safe as we practice social distancing. We have many banking options that you can use right from home.
Access your accounts, make payments or deposits, and transfer funds with our Digital Banking services. You can bank virtually anywhere, anytime with our Peoples Bank Mobile Banking app and Peoples Bank Online Banking.
If you haven't already:
- Download the Peoples Bank Mobile Banking App for iPhone/iPad® or Android™. Start by clicking one of the quick link buttons below.
- Enroll in Online Banking and have access to your account online.
- Set up Mobile Deposit and deposit checks from your mobile device - Enroll through your Peoples Bank Mobile Banking app or contact any of our locations.
- Set up online Bill Pay and make payments online - This can be set up through Online Banking.
- Utilize Telephone Banking - Access your account information by calling (877) 476-2038.
- Utilize our Customer Care Center - This is our after-hours call center where associates will be ready to assist you with your account, debit card, and online banking inquiries. Reach the Customer Care Center by calling any of our Peoples Bank locations and pressing option number 1 on your phone's keypad to be automatically connected. Click here for Customer Care Center hours.
How We're Preparing Our Bank Locations
Should you need to visit a Peoples Bank location, we’re taking extended actions to ensure our bank locations are clean and hygienic.
- We are actively encouraging sick employees to stay home. Employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to stay home and not come to work until they are free of fever (100.4° F or greater using an oral thermometer), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
- We are actively encouraging employees to postpone non-essential travel. This includes all bank-related and personal travel.
- We are actively performing routine environmental cleaning. In addition to our normal cleaning activities, we are routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in our bank locations, such as CSR stations, lobby areas, offices, and ATM keypads. We are also removing items such as candy jars and coffee pots from our desks or lobbies.
- We have installed sneeze guards by our CSR stations.
How You Can Help
If you are sick with any of the following symptoms or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been around anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days, please stay home to prevent the spread of disease and take care of yourself. Symptoms: Cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
Essential banking services can be completed online on your computer or mobile device. If you need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to call any of our Peoples Bank locations.
In addition to the hygiene and self-care guidelines that the CDC has provided, some bank practices include:
- Our lobbies are open, with safe social distancing practices. However, an appointment is still highly encouraged. If you would like to make an appointment, call your local Peoples Bank location to schedule one.
- Using the Drive Up - Our drive ups and Jasper walk up window can handle virtually all of your everyday banking needs.
- Using your Peoples Bank Mastercard® Debit Card Instead of Cash - People could catch the Coronavirus by touching contaminated surfaces or objects - such as cash - and then touching their eyes, nose or mouth. Using your debit card instead of cash could help reduce this risk.
- Call us. Our staff is ready to answer all of your banking questions. You can also call our Customer Care Center during evenings and weekends.
- Use our Digital Banking services. As stated above, we have a great line up of Digital Banking services that allow you to bank from anywhere, anytime.
- Use a Peoples Bank ATM if you need cash. To locate a Peoples Bank ATM or a surcharge free Privileged Status ATM, click here.
Check this page for any updates from Peoples Bank.
As always, the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities is our main concern. We will continue monitoring this situation, and we are here to assist our customers as needed.
For the latest information regarding the Coronavirus, please visit any of the following resources:
Take care and contact us if there is any way we can further assist you or your family with your financial needs.