Peoples Bank has its roots in agricultural lending and all of our branches are located in agricultural communities. And that, along with our experience, helps us understand the needs of those in our communities whose livelihood depends on agriculture. We have Ag Loan Specialists at each of our locations. Our goal is to continue to help new and existing farmers grow and remain profitable in the future.
We offer the following lending products to attain these goals:
Operating Lines of Credit
- Funds for crop production, livestock operating expenses, and feeder livestock purchases.
Livestock and Equipment Loans
- Financing available for breeding livestock and new and used machinery.
Real Estate Financing
- Long term, fixed or variable rate financing for the purchase/refinance of farm land as well as the construction of new facilities.
Government Guaranteed Programs
- FSA Guarantees: Provides financing for operating, intermediate, and long term needs.
- SBA Guarantees: Provides financing options for intermediate and long term needs.
- Beginning Farmer Loan Program: Provides loans to new farmers with attractive interest rates and terms.
Peoples Bank Agricultural Banking Services Department is committed to the agricultural community and wishes to see your farming operation a success. Please contact us for additional information.
Akron (712) 568-1091
Mike Hohenstein email@example.com