PEOPLES BANK HAS BEEN NAMED A 2023 TOP WORKPLACE AND BEST OF N'WEST BEST PLACE TO WORK!
Join our team! Peoples Bank in Hawarden, Iowa, is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Ag/Business Banker.
- Business Development
- Expand lending services to current & prospective customers
- Generate, negotiate, underwrite, & coordinate the closing of ag, commercial, & consumer loans
- Assist customers with a variety of banking transactions
- 4-year degree in an ag/business related field preferred
- Strong preference given to candidates with 3+ years of ag/business banking or ag related sales experience
- Candidate expected to live within the West Sioux Community School District & become actively involved in the community
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, adaptable, & personable
- Strong communication, sales, & negotiation skills
- Team player able to work collaboratively with others
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance Offerings
- HSA Contributions
- Life Insurance
- And so much more!
Interested candidates should send resume with references & cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 158
PO Box 158
Rock Valley, IA 51247
Peoples Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.