Managing the financial responsibilities of family life
With a family of your own you have additional financial needs. Costs for activities and lessons, family vacations, buying a new home are just a few. Even with these demands, it is important to continue building your long term investments. Learn about accounts that can help keep you on track!
TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Do you have the best mortgage loan? Apply now and receive competitive rates, experienced mortgage lending professionals, and local decision-making.
- Make sure your mortgage payment, including taxes and insurance, represents no more than 28 percent of your gross monthly income.
Understand your credit report - Your financial behavior over the past seven years, including how much credit you have, how long you've had it, and whether you pay your bills on time is information included in your credit report.
- Monitor your credit score annually. Arm yourself with knowledge to accurately review and understand your credit score.
- Your credit score is available at three credit reporting agencies, which lenders buy from to help determine your qualification for a loan and to determine the rate of a loan.
Start Saving for College - By starting early in your child's life, you can build a realistic fund through the power of compounding over many years.
Save for Retirement - Many people underestimate the amount of money they'll need for retirement. For your free consultation, please email Grant De Vries or call toll-free 877-722-0101.
Health Insurance - Review the cost of your health care insurance and make sure you are getting adequate coverage at the best price.
Conserve time, money, and paper with our Convenience banking products
Needs vs Wants - Make wise purchasing decisions by determining what you need vs. what you want. This will help you make ongoing decisions to keep your finances on track.
- Guard against impulse shopping, especially for costly purchases.
- Our calculators can help you create a budget that works for your family on the go. Savings tools can help you determine what you need to reach your financial goals.